Friday, May 25, 2012

The No-Heat Thirty-Day Challenge

Ever heard that heat styling super-dries out your hair and contributes to split ends and brittle hair? Follow me on my thirty day journey as I avoid all forms of heat styling.

I'm curious to find out whether heat styling does indeed affect your hair, and if avoiding it makes your hair stronger. This is what my hair looks like now, having washed and set it last night and allowing it to air dry.



I had it highlighted over Christmas, and as it grows out, I expect the shaft of my hair to get dryer, as it would with an all-over colour, and I am trying to avoid the brittleness that accompanies growing out permanent colour. I will do a post on what else I am doing to combat the expected breakage at a later time.

Join me in this no heat challenge and see what effect it will have on your head of hair! I'll be doing updates every five days and keep you guys in the loop. At the end of the thirty days I will do a vlog on youtube  discussing my experience.

Till later,
Jane

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and Questions welcome here! No Foul Language please!