Monday, February 4, 2013

Contemplating - Printed Pants

It's Monday, and I prefer to distract myself from mourning the loss of sleeping in with fashion. Lately, I've been contemplating printed pants and how to wear them so they look flattering but not too out there. Below are a few styles I am into:




Contemplating - Printed Pants




I am not quite ready yet to mix prints by wearing a different print on bottom than on top because the print extends to cover my whole leg, I feel that the eye doesn't get a break. So, I chose to opt for solid, plain tops that offer an interesting contrast to the colours of the print.

What do you think? Would you wear printed pants?

Leave me a comment and let me know.
Till later,
*Jane

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and Questions welcome here! No Foul Language please!