You will need:
- corn/wheat round tortillas
- tomato paste /low fat spaghetti sauce
- oregano flakes
- pineapples (fresh ones are best but tin ones in water NOT syrup are fine)
- green peppers
- low fat cheese
- dried cranberries (un-sugared)
- (optional - lime juice/pepper)
- Pre-heat the oven and lay with foil or flour/ spray a cookie sheet with pam
- Mix the tomato paste with a teaspoon of honey and a pinch or two of oregano flakes and spoon onto the tortilla and spread around evenly
- Chop all the onion, green pepper,tomatoes, and pineapples and sprinkle over the flat tortilla. Add the cranberries
- Grate the cheese on top of the tortilla and toppings then add a few dashes of lime juice or pepper if you like
- Place in oven on foil or cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes
- Turn off oven and EAT!
You can add spinach or another light veggie or fruit but remember the tortilla is thin and you don't want it to break. Hope you enjoyed this quick post!