Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bloggers Challenge - Where I would like to be in Ten Years

As a planner, this one should be simple but all I can think is 'ouch'. I would like to be realistic but I would also like to be optimistic....Here goes:

In ten years I'd like to be where God wants me to be and I sincerely hope that is a place of joy. I hope it will look like this however:
  • in a home I own myself
  • with my husband and at least two children
  • comfortable with myself in my career and made a name for myself
  • launched my business and enjoying some success from it
  • written at least one book, have the other on the way
  • become disciplined with my beauty routine
  • have a handle on my weight and my health
  • seeing ALL my family comfortable and happy and successful
  • having arrived at my savings goal, doubling it, and having some good investments
  • seeing certain Ministries and Charities firmly in place and thriving
And that is that. What are your goals? And how are you going about achieving them? Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and Questions welcome here! No Foul Language please!