Sunday, June 23, 2013

May 2013 Favourites

Favourites videos are really just an opportunity to take a peek at the beauty stash of other beauty and skincare enthusiasts. You get a chance to see what products deliver what they promise, or what products are worth their price as well as hear how its being used.

Though I'm pretty late on the train, putting a video up in the middle of June, I was excited to share with you guys some of the products I've purchased or re-discovered lately that I have just been falling in love with. There are two or three products that I've been loving that weren't included in my faves because they deserve their own rave review and you can expect those pretty soon.

In the meantime, grab a a cup of water, sit back, relax and enjoy:



I would love to hear what your favourites are for the Month of May, so leave me a comment below and I will be sure to check out your recommendations.

Till later,
**Jane

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments and Questions welcome here! No Foul Language please!